Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Remember that time?

I told myself I would blog like everyday when I quit my job and well what do you know I have blogged maybe twice since I became a stay at home daughter.

I have been catching up on the blog world but haven't quite hit publish as much as I would like.

When you are not reporting to a place of employment everyday sometimes you forget what day it is.

Let me tell you being a stay at home daughter isn't all about laying on the couch eating Bon Bons.  (I'm not sure what a Bon Bon actually is?)  I don't even watch much TV now even though my last post I think was about TV.

Honestly most my days are spent chasing a two year old, playing with my niece, hanging out with my mom and trying this whole overcoming this anxiety battle the natural way, maybe I will end up sharing more about that later, but for now just popping in to say I am still here and will be back.  This thing called life just sometimes keeps you busy.

 photo sig-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are lookin' up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going well for you.

    Anxiety is no joke. I had it so bad when I was on Birth Control. I was absolutely bat shit crazy. I came off it and it took about 8 months for me to feel "somewhat normal" again. And of course all Doctors want to do is drug you.

    ReplyDelete