Thursday, February 26, 2015

Campus Book Rentals



I always thought by the time I was in college I would know what I wanted to be when I "grew up".
College came and I thought I had it figured out then I changed my mind... a few times.

Now I have graduated college and I still have no idea what I want to be when I "grow up" or at least finally decide I am actually an adult.

So now I am thinking about taking the GRE and going back to school to get my masters.

Going back to school will include textbooks again, in comes Campus Book Rentals.

I always hated going to get textbooks at the start of each semester because I hated the thought of spending so much money on books, with Campus Book Rentals you can actually rent your text books instead and save up 80%.

It also helps they offer free shipping both ways because we all know I am a sucker for free shipping.
And the best part is they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented, so you get your books cheaper and a good cause get supported.

If you are going back to school soon and will be buying books go check out Campus Book Rentals.

 photo sig-2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment